Xiaomi power bank 10400 mAh review :After one year


Xiaomi power bank 10400 mAh review :After one year






Pic

Xiaomi launched its  10400mAh power bank back in the year 2014 for the price of 999/-  and It created a wave of buzz . Its look,design,feel,strength was awesome,
It uses state-of-the-art chipsets which are not only safer but also improve the charging conversion rate for each of your devices. It stabilizes the discharge voltage with advanced capacity sensors to optimize durability and efficiency,Also It has a pressure limit of 50 kg which was a key stroke 


Charging -

It charged my 2100mAh mobile battery twice and with some charge left in power bank..
And also using it with my Huawei PowerWifi dongle it last more 30hrs....

After One year of usage  It give me 2 full charges , Yes ! it has decreased by 35% which I asked Xiaomi and they didn't reply me which was quite unusual . 
The day I bought it I tested it on my Mi3 and It gave me 2 and 35 % of the third charge on Mi3 which was quite impressive .

Body -

Toggle Button















It had a shinning body made of aluminium but I was quite sure about upcoming scratches and It looks like my surety was true enough because above the logo which I got after a drop test  from 3 feet.
I also got a bent above the button  which is not ignorable !!

Toggle Button- 

The button works fine without any issues and it still give me the feel like it was yesterday when I ordered it from Flipkart.

Led's -

blinking











The LED are also working fine like the button and are fast as they were .


Port - 

There is no problem in the port and still charge devices very well .


Verdict -


After using it for more than a year I feel that it is and was the best power bank in the segment. But now you can go for its 16000mAh version which is lighter and stronger than this.


Some Images of it - 


logo


10400


scratches


Like our facebook page and subsribe to techbird.in




Previous
Next Post »